Welcome to JossyMall.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JossyMall contents’ Website, located at https://jossymall.com
- This platform is subject to the Nigerian Cybercrime act.
- To curb fake news, we verify each posts before allowing them to be displayed on the platform. If however you spot a fake news, kindly contact the admin email@example.com to have it removed.
- Please abstain from political discussions and slandering remarks especially such discussions that could bring a bad repute to the government of Nigeria and its people. Earring users will be removed and their data erased appropriately.
- Do not share nor promote child pornography, adult and vulgar contents.
- Regardless of your activities, the maximum amount any user can earn on Jossymall per day is capped at $25
- THE AMOUNT WE CAN PAYOUT TO OUR USERS AT ANY POINT IN TIME IS SUBJECT TO OUR PROFIT WITHIN THAT TIME. THE AMOUNT OF EARNINGS YOU SEE IN YOUR EARNINGS WIDGET IS NOT FINAL. BY USING THIS PLATFORM, YOU AGREE THAT JOSSYMALL CONTENTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW YOUR EARNINGS UPWARD OR DOWNWARD AT ITS OWN SOLE DISCRETION.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use JossyMall.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, JossyMall contents and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on JossyMall.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from JossyMall.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not: (applicable to original materials)
- Republish material from JossyMall.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from JossyMall.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from JossyMall.com
- Redistribute content from JossyMall.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. JossyMall contents does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of JossyMall contents,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, JossyMall contents shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
JossyMall contents reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant JossyMall contents a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of JossyMall Funnels; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to JossyMall Funnels. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of JossyMall contents’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We charge a certain amount of fee (less than $10) to process user requests to become a content creator. You agree that while such fee is nonrefundable, we have the exclusive rights to accept or turn down your application in this regard as we deem fit in accordance with our guidelines for approval to become a content creator and our goodwill to accept or reject such application.
Contents submitted by content creators receives better reception and traction on our platform. Creators of such contents are also paid with higher rates.
Earnings/getting paid on JossyMall
You agree that we have the rights and power to refuse your withdrawal application and to determine the terms by which such applications can be refused and dishonored. such reasons for which your withdrawal application might be dishonored includes:
- When we realize that you have not kept your membership plan alive for at least four consequtive months.
- accruing your earnings by dubious means especially such means that tries to bypass our laid down rules and shortchange JossyMall.
- When you have not referred the stipulated number of referrals as specified here: https://jossymall.com/affiliate
- When you have not submitted at least 10 blog posts (approved).
- Your application for funds withdrawal will be denied if you have contents with questionable integrity that have been reported by several users.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.